This week in 10 questions:
- Is spring finally here to stay?
- I bought a ticket for the Placebo concert in September – Is it actually going to happen?
- How often can/will I sing “Hoppe, hoppe Reiter” in the next years?
- Is shocking pink the color of the year or is it just always my color of any year?
- How has Arti figured out to open the cat snack bag?
- Will we ever get a U.S. passport appointment for our child?
- And will we be able to apply for a German passport at first try?
- And when will I ever travel to Europe again??? (It has been 2.5 years.)
- Why am I not confident enough to tell people more about my freelance work?
- Why do people comment and make me feel bad when I mention that our baby slept well?
|Watched| GNTM, Küchenschlacht, Dinosaurs
|Read| The Magnolia Palace, The Hidden Oracle, The Dark Prophecy
|Listened to| the new Placebo album
|Done| spent much time with the baby, had her first passport photos taken, started a bit of freelance working, finally went to the new Lidl in Harlem, we had one friend over for dinner and met two friends for lunch on another day
|Eaten| bagels, rolled roast and Bohemian dumplings, pizza, risotto
|Drunk| water, coffee
|Thought| I really need to make lists in order to not forget anything
|Been happy| yes, everything went well
|Laughed| about the number of poopsplosions we had (maybe not always with a funny laughter)
|Desired| mostly shoes (cause why not):
This blog post & shop widgets use affiliate links.
|Bought| food at Lidl, a concert ticket for Placebo, some decoration for a photo shoot
|Clicked| I enjoyed reading this because it is so reassuring: The CDC Changed the Developmental Milestone Guidelines—Why Now?; I like supporting Ukraine in all kinds of ways: 12 Ukrainian Fashion Brands to Support.