I have collected a few questions that I came up with during the week:
- There is now a rather mild winter predicted for New England. Now, I hate cold winters, but could I/we still get a few snow days, please?
- How often do people dust their car?
- What will the people think when they empty the parking meter and find my Canadian quarter? (I had mixed up the currencies, and the coin didn’t work by the way.)
- Are there women at all who can’t say #metoo?
- How could I forget to pick up my preordered copy of Philip Pullman’s latest novel “The Book of Dust” on the day it was published?
- Why are my sinuses infected again?
- Where is my letterbox key?
- Where do I want to go to when I travel to Canada once more for Thanksgiving?
- What/Who should I dress up as for Halloween?
- How do you know it is a proper date?
- Why does Canavar always have to wake me up between 6.30 and 7 a.m., even when I can sleep in?
|Watched| View from the Top, Finding Neverland, Anja og Viktor 1-4
|Read| Carrot Cake Murder
|Listened to| Gripin, Manga
|Done| worked – also on Saturday; celebrated two friends’ birthdays
|Eaten| a lot of Trader Joe’s frozen foods, Arab dinner
|Drunk| water, coffee, tea, pumpkin beer
|Thought| awesome choice, I’ve always wanted to go to this specific Arab restaurant
|Been happy| we still have summer here, which always makes me happy
|Laughed| when Canavar for the first time ever lay down relaxed on the sofa between my roommate and me and asked to be petted
|Desired| time, sleep, and to get rid of the bandaid around my right index finger
|Bought| only food and drinks
|Clicked| I didn’t really have time to be online other than for e-mails