New month, new luck. In February I didn’t get much done because I spent so many days sick in bed. Therefore I’m building my hopes on March. Actually, March is full of work, not only because I didn’t get as much done in February as I had planned, but also because some new projects have come up recently. I am spending the weekend after next with students at a conference for instance. I am looking forward to this very much already. And anyway, even though it looks like my March is characterized by work, April will be a fun month when I’ll spend my two weeks of spring break in the Dominican Republic.
So these are my goals for March:
- find a new and suitable roommate – this is rather important;
- go to the beach at least once;
- clear up at least one of my bookshelves – eating humble pie this month ;-);
- put my winter clothes away and take out my summer ones – this depends on the weather because today we’ve got minus 5 °C, but I definitely need my summer clothes for my April vacation;
- start making plans for this summer;
- exercise a little – and if it is only walking to or home from work more often;
- try to learn a few words of Spanish for my vacation – I’ve just discovered Duolingo and already love it to practise and improve my Turkish;
- try not to do buy any cosmetic product – I have the feeling that my cabinets are overflowing;
- also use foot cream every day in order to get ready for my vacation;
- write for at least fifteen minutes every day no matter if it’s for the blog, stories or in my notebook.
Those were my February goals:
χ go to the beach at least twice – I didn’t even go once;
χ leave Boston at least once – nope, I stayed in the city;
χ and go to a place I haven’t yet been to;
√ succeed in the 28 Days of Blogging challenge [here] – I blogged on 27 days;
⊗ throw out all the empty boxes I don’t need and probably never will – I threw away most of them, but there are still a few left;
χ organize important documents and put them in one folder – I haven’t even bought a folder yet;
χ do something I haven’t done before – unfortunately I didn’t have any opportunity;
√ use up more food, esp. that canned sauerkraut which I’ve had for ages – I was good here, but have to continue eating even more from my storage cupboard;
√ invite friends for breakfast – I invited them for Turkish breakfast, yum [similar to this one];
χ clear up my bookshelves – ehm, no, but I still found all the papers for filing taxes.