A week full of questions:
- Why does the baby love her breech position so much?
- How successful will our external cephalic version in a few days be?
- And will it hurt?
- Are the cats aware that all the baby things are not for them?
- When will the baby be born?
- How has my belly become this giant?
- How cute is it when Lotti takes a nap right on my belly?
- Why is it so cold in NYC this winter?
- Where is our snow?
- Are we prepared enough for the baby?
- How do we finally agree on her last name?
- How long will it take for my belly to go back to its pre-pregnancy size – and how hard will it be to snack less than I do now?
|Watched| Hawkeye, Emily in Paris, Oktoberfest: Beer & Blood, Küchenschlacht
|Read| Cultish, Percy Jackson 1 & 2, Give Birth Like a Feminist, The Wendigo Whoop-De-Doo
|Listened to| Spotify playlists
|Done| had several doctor appointments including a Covid test, was tired and napped a lot, started to play Wordle (both in German and English), cleaned the apartment a bit more, took several baths, snuggled a lot with the cats
|Eaten| pasta bake, a big Shake Shack lunch, French toast and eggs, handmade pasta, eggs in mustard sauce, jambalaya, gingerbread Dutch baby
|Drunk| water, coffee, fruit tea, hot chocolate, non-alcoholic wine
|Thought| not much longer now
|Been happy| whenever I took a bath because it eases my back pain
|Laughed| about how much Lotti loves Rich – she even snuggles up against him under our duvet just to be closer to him
|Desired| snow – the South got snow, we did not
|Bought| food, birthday gift for my mom, a plush cat for the baby, a novel and two lip products for myself
This blog post & shop widgets use affiliate links.
|Clicked| interesting article about resigning from your job: You Quit. I Quit. We All Quit. And It’s Not a Coincidence.; I liked this comparison: REVOLUTION BEAUTY’S OLAPLEX DUPES