A few questions that came up:
- Has Canavar reached a second puberty? Or does he have spring feelings despite being neutered? Or what is his problem when he wakes me up every night at 3 a.m. only to get attention?
- And why are we so talented to take lengthy naps together in the afternoon?
- Why do I still have so many food cans?
- Will the people who buy some of my furniture really come and pick them up?
- Why don’t we see the cat in the window opposite more often?
- How do I cancel my internet service?
- When will we have collected all documents to send of the application for the apartment we have chosen to rent?
- What should I do to convince my boyfriend that I simply need %95 of our future closet space (well, let’s be honest: the cat and I)?
- Should I already rent a moving truck for the last June weekend?
- Will I have time to go to many of the free art shows the Shed is offering this summer?
- How come white old men believe they can criminalize abortion?
- How does one eat a lobster gracefully?
- Who wrote that last Game of Thrones season? And can we complain with them? And were they paid a lot of money?
- Why do my birthday and Memorial Day weekend always collide?
- What do I wear at an American wedding reception that doesn’t have any dress code?
|Watched| Sex and the City, Game of Thrones, GNTM
|Read| I read a lot of Spiegel Online articles on the Strache affair in Austria
|Listened to| Sertab Erener, the radio
|Done| worked, went on a day trip to Rockport
|Eaten| lobster, burger, pasta, soup
|Drunk| water, coffee, beer, tea
|Thought| dear cat, please just sleep and above all let me sleep
|Been happy| when somebody bought my bed and also came to pick it up (since everbody wonders: I now sleep on my amazing Ikea sofa bed)
|Laughed| when eating lobster with a friend
|Desired| to have already moved (I just hate moving so much)
|Bought| a new pair of ballerinas because my old ones were falling apart
|Clicked| this dish sounds (and looks) divine: Turkish Eggs with Chile Butter and Whipped Feta; I found out that there will be a Netflix series on one of my favorite book series, His Dark Materials, so I watched the trailer: