When we looked for an apartment, one of my priorities was to have a bath tub. (Fyi, my first priority was of course finding a cat friendly apartment, and then I had written a list of ten priorities almost all of which were fulfilled.) Then I took over most of the space on the shower shelf. Mainly because my boyfriend is one of those amazing people who grants me a lot of space while being so nice to only use very few products himself.
I instead love to try and use new products. I love to scroll through and find new Sephora products. Right now I use these:
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo: I love this shampoo because it really moisturizes my hair and I need to use much less conditioner.
- Kerastase Specifique Shampoo for Thinning Hair: Every time I am extremely stressed, I tend to lose hair. I at least have the impression that this shampoo helps me fight this hair loss.
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub: I read about scalp scrubs and then bought this one to try it. It is a little weird to use in the beginning, but it works so well. This product really helps to reduce any residue on my scalp and thus my whole hair falls better.
- Nature Box Conditioner with Almond Oil*: I was sceptical initially because Nature Box promotes that its products do not contain any silicones. But this conditioner has convinced me. It makes my hair look well looked after, but doesn’t make it too sleek and slippery. Even my waves remain.
- Nuance Facial Cleansing Oil: I prefer to clean my face of makeup in the shower, esp. when it comes to cleansing oil. This one manages to get rid of all makeup traces. Plus it doesn’t stick to the skin in any way.
- Korres Mint Tea Body Scrub: It is a normal scrub. I like the decent scent and I guess that is all I can say about it 🙂 .
- Korres Santorini Vine Showergel: I really love Korres products. This is the last shower gel I have and I love its fresh smell. It reminds me of a warm summer night on a Greek island.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Shower Cream Gel: I only bought this shower gel because of its amazing scent. It smells just like a beach vacation in the Caribbean. It is pricey though and I only got it because it came in a set together with the famous body cream.
What products are in your shower these days?
* I received a free sample of this product.