It is 1 February and that means it is time for another round of “28 Days of Blogging”. Just like in previous years I participate again in the project that Nadine from But First Create once started. The goal is to blog daily during February. Last year I totally failed whereas I did pretty well in other years. Let’s see how I do this time.
I hope to establish my blogging routines once more. Also, yesterday I took written German Abitur exams home with me and know that I need some distraction from grading every now and then. So having a blogging project in February is great timing. On the other hand, I’m going to travel the whole week of winter break so I have to plan a little ahead. That is because I don’t want to take my laptop with me.
I am quite excited and positive that I’ll do better than last year *knock on wood*. And even if not, I really like the project anyways for it is fun to try to blog every day and even more to discover so many other bloggers and their blogs.
These are the other bloggers participating in this year’s 28 Days of Blogging:
- Nadine, http://www.butfirstcreate.com
- Barbara, https://increasecreativity.de
- Carolyn, https://ciclista.net
- Izabella, https://haus-und-beet.de
- Anja, Ina und Sanny, https://www.applethree.de
- Hana und Nria, https://mondkunst.blogspot.com
- Inka, https://www.inkanotes.com
- Alina, https://equi-cani.de
- Franja, https://www.selberbuchbinden.de
- Birgit, https://out-of-munich.com
- Leo, https://hedgefairy.wordpress.com
- Betty, https://stardustandpantries.de
- Tanya, http://www.bo-deko.com
- Franzi, https://franziska-scherrers.de
- Suse, http://ichlebejetzt.com
- Karl, https://gut-essen-in-muenchen.de
- Helmut, http://vorunruhestand.de