This week in 10 questions:
- Why are the elevators in the NYC subway constantly broken?
- When will Josephine finally get that annoying new tooth that makes her so fussy?
- Why did the male Germany national soccer team play so poorly in the world championship?
- Will Germany really pass a law making it easier to have dual citizenship – and will that also apply to Germans living abroad?
- How do our doormen deal with so many packages all at the same time?
- Will Arti eat her new blood thinning medicine?
- Where can we go so that Josephine meets Santa?
- Do I possibly already have all Christmas gifts?
- When did Josephine start loving so many foods that we get to eat less of them (thinking of those tasty raspberries right now)?
- Why are there so many tourists in the City?
|Watched| Küchenschlacht, soccer
|Read| Friesenklinik, Friesenauge, Friesenlohn, Friesennacht
|Listened to| Christmas music and my annual Spotify review
|Done| flew back home with Josephine on Monday, decorated the apartment for Christmas, watched a lot of soccer, we walked on 5th Avenue today as it was closed for cars, spent time with Rich’s uncle who is in town, we took Arti to a vet checkup
|Eaten| quiche, sandwiches, steak, Indian takeout, the first Christmas cookies
|Drunk| water, coffee, white wine, hot chocolate
|Thought| New York at Christmas time is just the most magical
|Been happy| when we had all settled back in at home
|Laughed| about so many things with Josephine because, from her perspective, life seems endlessly funny
|Desired| a little more sleep for myself (I often have problems going back to sleep after feeding Josephine at night)
|Bought| a few Christmas gifts
|Clicked| I enjoyed this: Influencing Is The Dream Job — But Is It Really Worth It?; I use them every single month: Free, Downloadable Tech Backgrounds for December 2022!; this gave me a few ideas of how to introduce Santa to Josephine: I Wish I Would’ve Handled Santa Differently With My Kids—Here’s Why